- FAA approves first fully-automated commercial drone flight Fox Business
- The FAA just greenlit this drone to fly autonomously without a human nearby The Verge
- FAA Approves First Fully Automated Commercial Drone Flights – WSJ The Wall Street Journal
- The FAA has given approval for commercial drones to fly over people. It means autonomous deliveries by companies like Amazon are one step closer to reality Business Insider
- FAA approves first autonomous commercial drones Mashable
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.