- French group Vinci Airports takes over Gatwick a week after drones caused travel chaos at the UK’s second airport City A.M.
- Forget Gatwick, Why The Deadliest Terrorist Threat From Drones Is Not At Our Airports Forbes
- Gatwick drone chaos should be wake-up call to UK, says Met chief The Guardian
- READER LETTER: If drones are so dangerous, then why are they legal? Daily Echo
- Authorities must do more to meet airport drone threat: UK police chief Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.