- Missiles and drones that hit Saudi oil fields: Made in Iran, but fired by whom? Ars Technica
- “Massive swarm” drone strike on Saudi oil facility demonstrates destructive potential autonomous weapons Dezeen
- The drones used in the Saudi Arabia oil attack were not ‘off the shelf’ Digital Trends
- Iran’s strategic use of drones and missiles rattles Middle East rivals The Washington Post
- Saudi Arabia has ‘a great deal of explaining to do’ on how its oil assets were attacked, says former US diplomat CNBC
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.