- Reports: U.S. Drone Strike Targeted Aid Worker Carrying Water, Not Explosives NPR
- In US Drone Strike, Evidence Suggests No ISIS Bomb The New York Times
- US drone strike mistakenly targeted Afghan aid worker, investigation finds The Guardian
- US Kabul drone strike appears to have killed an Afghan who worked for a US aid group: report Fox News
- Target of US drone strike likely did not have a bomb: reports | TheHill The Hill
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.