- Two Major Saudi Oil Installations Hit by Drone Strike, and U.S. Blames Iran The New York Times
- Coordinated strikes knock out half of Saudi oil capacity, more than 5 million barrels a day CNN
- Saudi oil production cut by 50% after drones attack crude facilities CNBC
- Brazen drone strikes lead to questions about Saudi air defense -analysis The Jerusalem Post
- Yemen’s Houthi rebels launch drone attacks on 2 major Saudi oil sites Los Angeles Times
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.