- Wing, Owned by Google’s Parent Company, Gets First Approval for Drone Deliveries in U.S. The New York Times
- Drone company Wing gets ‘air carrier’ approval from FAA, allowing deliveries that will launch in Virginia The Washington Post
- FAA Certifies Google’s Wing Drone Delivery Company To Operate As An Airline NPR
- FAA paves the way for Google parent Alphabet to make the first US drone deliveries CNBC
- Wing gets FAA approval in step toward drone delivery CNN
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.